Triangle Crafts eBook
This genius new kids' craft guide from "In the Bag Kids' Crafts" teaches you how to make 45 easy (and TOTALLY ADORABLE) crafts that each start out with a simple shape...the triangle. Each one starts as a popsicle stick triangle frame, and then imagination takes over. You will be amazed where this basic shape will take you.
And we make it easy to create memories with your kids by keeping the projects actually kid-friendly and using the same master list of supplies for every single craft! Fill your bag once, and you are ready to go for hours of crafting fun! To learn more about our easy one bag approach to crafting with your kids go to https://inthebagkidscrafts.com/fill-your-bag You will find the complete list of 27 inexpensive and versatile items there.
Age range: The crafts in this ebook are intended for children ages 6 on up. But little ones can participate with just a little bit of help from a grown-up for things like cutting out the templates. Children of all ages are encouraged to explore the world of creating.
Collections in this book include:
- Circus Characters
- Farm Animals
- Play Food
- Space Crafts
- Summer Fruit
- Ocean Animals
What you will get:
- Step-by-step tutorials for each craft with photos included
- Printable templates
- Supply list
- The peace of mind, knowing that your kids are going to be doing screen free activities that they will love
Additional supplies you will need:
- Large popsicle sticks (6" long)
- Construction paper
- Glue stick and Elmer's glue
- Googly eyes
- Scissors, hole punch, paint brush or pompoms for painting
- and a few other bits and baubles (eg-beads, pipe cleaners, tissue paper)
*This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.